Warrnambool means spectacular stretches of coastline with fantastic beaches and sparkling water, beautiful parks and gardens, long stretches of seaside walking and bike trails, visiting whales, notorious shipwrecks, unique volcanoes, great food and exhilarating sports and a thriving city centre.
Welcome to Warrnambool's Official Tourism Web Site. You will find:
- Accommodation - Hotels, motels, self contained cabins, delightful B&B's and caravan and holiday parks.
- Car Rental To Get Here - We reccommend the attached link to compare best rates for major car rental firms.
- Events - Warrnambool - Fun Capital of the Great Ocean Road means great events, large and small.
- Maritime Heritage - Award winning Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village with its State Heritage precinct.
- Eating Out - A great range of cafes and restaurants to tickle the tastebuds and an abundance of year-round events and entertainment ensure you will have a good 'coffee break'.
Make Warrnambool your next holiday to remember.